In the conversation following the “Years in Review” post, people have mentioned trying to get other people to read Station V3, finding Station V3 through the “It’s a Monolith!” ad I’ve run for it (based on this strip) – so how did YOU first find Station V3?
(Edit – Poll closed! Thanks for your replies.)
How did you first find Station V3?
- The “It’s a monolith!” ad (44%, 72 Votes)
- Link from another comic (34%, 55 Votes)
- Other (10%, 17 Votes)
- An ad for V3 other than “It’s a monolith!” (6%, 10 Votes)
- Link from a blog (2%, 4 Votes)
- A comic voting site (like TopWebcomics) (2%, 3 Votes)
- A comic listing site (like TheWebcomicList.com) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Link from a forum (1%, 1 Votes)
- Twitter/Myspace/Facebook/etc. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Stumbleupon/Reddit/etc. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 164
Speaking of option 9 in the poll, there’s a new voting bonus strip up today (first one of the year!) – A sprite strip in which reality’s gone a little funny.
And in other news, there’s a new episode of PodWarp 1999 up now, recorded earlier this week!