I’m working on some more updates to the site – fixing a few layout problems, moving a few things around, that sort of thing. I downloaded the Windows version of Safari the other day, so that’ll give me a fourth browser to check the site on after Firefox, IE, and Opera. (And I suppose I could boot up Linux and check it on Konqueror too!) So my mission, should I choose to accept it, will be to get the site looking the way I want it on all four (or five) browsers.
One change I’ve already made is a little less visible – unless maybe you’re reading this right now instead of seeing today’s comic like you expected to. I had a feed of the current strip up at http://www.stationv3.com/rss.xml, but I’m also updating the blog part of the site with Blogger, and that also likes to update the rss.xml file (and atom.xml). So every time I updated the blog, I’d have to remember to run my comic update script too, to make sure the rss.xml file had the comic instead of the blog. And if someone commented on a blog post, that’d also update the rss.xml file, and I might not notice for hours. So I figured instead of having Blogger and my comic script fighting over rss.xml, I’d let Blogger update that, and I moved the comic feed over to http://www.stationv3.com/comic.xml – so if anyone was checking the feed at rss.xml, you may want to move it over to comic.xml now instead!
On a related note, if you’d like Station V3 to be your friend on LiveJournal, there’s a syndication feed already set up there. Right now it’s running off a mirror instead of the main site here, but it still (usually) updates on time!
And of course, there’s still the option of visiting this site every day to see the current strip, which is certainly not something I’m going to discourage!
(Oh yes, by the way… the zombies are attacking today!)